Now there’s a place to set up a recording studio!
The Anahad Foundation is an organisation with the mission statement, “To revive, research and innovate music as a driver of change to rejuvenate the society.” The foundation functions as a record label producing unheard cultural folk music which can bring a positive impact on the society.
The team is run by two Directors;
Abhinav Agrawal, Executive Director, Founder. A graduate from Berklee College of Music, Abhinav holds a master’s degree in music business. He is also a trained classical musician in tabla and hindustani vocals.
Shuchi Roy, Director. A lawyer graduated from Lucknow University, Shuchi has also worked in Supreme Court. She takes care of artist’s rights and intellectual properties through copyrights.
Using LiquidSonics Reverbs
The foundation is comprised of a small team of Berklee graduates and approached LiquidSonics in October 2018 as they reached out to industry partners for support. LiquidSonics was delighted to support their work and donated Seventh Heaven Professional reverb to support the cause.
Listen To The Work Of The Anahad Foundation
- Jharkhand Playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FCyyRjtwFI&list=PL2NtBUVXLeafdBEx6KWgocnw1pM7NOeDH
- Himachal Playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFf4YumE7TU&list=PL2NtBUVXLeafZax4IE0pDoOGrzloRN2Ar
- Karnataka Playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6EgKdjMfE&list=PL2NtBUVXLeae9pMdbZpE14C5D2TyyFhzf
- Barmer Playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5KAyDabvNI&list=PL2NtBUVXLeadtqxTHUSC3RtH9lUgbjS0i
- Punjab Playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EroU8OJ_fR8&list=PL2NtBUVXLeacE9jk-R7g9HxsGtMPaalCq