License Non-Delivery Retrieval Service
If you have recently purchased a license but it has not been delivered usually it can be found in a spam folder of your email account.
In rare instances an email service may have blocked the license delivery email entirely, or you may realise you entered a typo in the email address. In this case you may be able to retrieve your license online within 7-days using the service below. Please enter the email address used in store, plus the order number (you can expect this to be a 5 or 6 digit number).
You may be able to find your order number in one of the following ways:
- Following your purchase you will be re-directed to a check-out confirmation page which will display the order number
- You may have received your order confirmation email (with an attached invoice) via email but not the license file as these are delivered separately
- Your order number will be indicated in this email shortly before the table detailing the product(s) purchased
- The order number is also printed in the top left corner of the invoice which is attached to the confirmation email: “Order Number: #”
- You may have received a confirmation email from Stripe or PayPal, these often contain order numbers
- Stripe: you should find an order_id # field shown in the email, where # is your order number
- PayPal: An Invoice ID should be present, usually this will be of the form wc-# where # represents the order number (please only enter the digits)
- Long strings of numbers and digits such as payment/transaction IDs in these emails unfortunately cannot be used to retrieve an order so please be sure you have identified a LiquidSonics order number rather than another type of ID provided by the payment gateway
If you do not have all of the required details, or if the look-up fails, please contact LiquidSonics support for further assistance and we will forward the license to you from another email account in an attempt to avoid the block/filter.
Please note that this service can only be used for 7 days following a sale. If a longer period of time has passed please contact support.
If you are having problems with an existing activation please refer to the knowledge base articles and view the section on getting an existing activation working again. Attempting to enter an iLok code that has already been redeemed will fail due to the reasons discussed in the articles. This service is only for those that have failed to receive their code initially.