Powered by Fusion-IR | Synthesis
“Recently I’ve been using Lustrous Plates a lot on my productions; there’s a glorious 3D quality that has been captured, it really takes me back to using real plates in the studios of yesteryear.”Rik SimpsonColdplay, Jay Z
Seven Rich and Beautiful Plates
“LiquidSonics Lustrous Plates came on board during the mixing of a live album and it’s already firmly planted in my template, replacing 2 or 3 of my old go-to algorithmic plates. It just sounds like a great plate to me… and then there six other ones to choose from! Fantastic tone and fantastic interface. It doesn’t get any easier. The TASM technology gives you the absolute best of real plate captures transformed into the power and flexibility of synthesised algorithms.”Rob 'Shrock' ShirakbariRumer, Burt Bacharach, Dionne Warwick
With Precision Control
Available Free For 14 Days
The Lustrous Plates trial is available for free on macOS and Windows. Just enter the iLok code below in iLok License Manager and install the plug-in:
After 14 days a full license is required to continue using the plug-in.
Each sample starts off untreated, the reverb is faded in and then back out of the audio example to help the listener get a sense of the reverb at different mix settings.
Purchasing and License Information
Available to buy from the LiquidSonics Store for $199 or click below to add to your basket. An iLok 2/3 dongle, iLok machine activation or iLok Cloud is required.
Lustrous Plates is also included as a part of the Slate Digital All Access Pass subscription service (iLok machine activations are not supported by All Access Pass).
Lustrous Plates supports all major DAWs on Windows and macOS subject to the following:
- iLok 2/3, iLok machine activation or iLok Cloud
- Windows 7 and above
- OS X / macOS 10.9 and above
- VST 2.4, VST3, Audio Unit and AAX Native plug-in formats
- 64-bit DAWs are recommended (32-bit is supported)
- 500 MB hard disk space is required
- At least 8 GB of main memory is recommended
- A dual core i5 processor or above is recommended
Lustrous Plates is an easy to use and flexible reverb featuring:
- Seven unique plate models created with TASM
- Faithfully reproduced frequency dispersion and damping
- Modulated and fully decorrelated true stereo reverb design
- Roll-off (6-24 dB), high cut, low and high shelf/bell filters
- Width control (mono through to fully decorrelated true-stereo)
- Pre-delay (0 to 500 ms or sync to tempo)
- Light and dark colour themes
- Tool-tip help system
- Mono, mono-to-stereo and stereo-to-stereo channel support