LiquidSonics' Reverberate is a highly efficient hybrid convolution reverb audio processor offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses for Mac and PC supporting VST, Audio Units, AAX and RTAS.
Reverberate provides a rich and dynamic reverb from impulse responses by modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable true stereo IRs using an LFO. Further modulation is possible using the post-processing effects; an all-pass interpolator chorus and delay unit provide a fuller sound and an over-sampled analogue prototype paragraphic equaliser is provided with dual LFOs. These features make for a livelier, more creative sound than typically associated with some convolution reverbs.
In addition to loading impulse responses from audio files Reverberate is able to generate supplementary independent early reflections and tails for additional control over a room’s sonic characteristics.
- Dual true-stereo convolution reverb
- Zero latency (or select up to 8192 samples latency)
- 250 categorised presets (400 MB of IRs)
- Early reflections and tails modules
- True stereo simulation for stereo IRs
- Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
- Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
- Stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and post effects
- Post EQ with LFO modulation
- Modulation via MIDI-CC
- Stereo widener with anti-phase reduction
- ADSHR envelopes with shape control
- Low CPU downsampling mode option
- Presence filter for adding synthetic high frequency content to dark IRs
- Impulse response chaining
- Neon Blue or Soft Green skin options
- Integrated preset and sample browsers
- Drag and drop IRs from OS file browsers
- Wav, WIR, SDIR, Aiff and Flac file support
- 32/64-bit VST, AU and AAX on Mac and PC
- Precise parameter entry
- Recursive lost files search
Price and Purchasing Information
£50 (approx $80USD) via Paypal includes:
- License valid for Windows XP to Windows 8 (VST, RTAS, AAX)
- License for Intel Mac - Leopard 10.5.8 to Mavericks 10.9.x (VST, AU, RTAS, AAX)
- All Reverberate 1.x releases
Reverberate Core users may purchase a discounted Reverberate license.
Licenses bought via PayPal are typically processed and delivered via email within 5-10 minutes. If you do not receive your license within 2 hours and it has not been incorrectly filtered as spam please contact us via the support page.
If you cannot use PayPal in your country contact us about paying via Google Checkout.
Full Download Including Free 30-Day Demo
Click the link at the top right of the page to download the software. Each download contains the full and demo versions of Reverberate.
The demo will function for 30 days and after this period audio will not be processed until you supply a license file (provided via email upon purchase). Please fully evaluate the software in the demo mode before purchasing to ensure it meets your needs and that it is compatible with your system and impulse response libraries (license transfers or refunds beyond the first 7 days of ownership are not provided).
Computer Music UK (September 2009 Edition): `Reverberate stands up to the competition in terms of sound quality, and the additional modulation options make it an absolute steal` and on the modulation: `In practice, it is very effective, and offers creative potential too`. Download the demo to try it out yourself!
Sound On Sound UK (April 2010 Edition): `Overall, I was most impressed. Affordable it may be, but Reverberate is a sophisticated product with few of the rough edges one often finds in budget software` and `It is straightforward to use, and in its stated aim of bringing life and movement to convolution reverb, it succeeds admirably`.
Presets and Impulse Responses
Reverberate is supplied with a number of presets and impulse responses in order to provide an overview of the plug-in's capabilities, but we strongly encourage you to seek additional impulse responses and experiment with Reverberate's modulation capabilities. Whilst there are many outstanding commercial DVD IR libraries there are some excellent, well respected packages available online such as those at STN (rhythminmind.net), Samplicity, OpenAIR (UK-based sampled IRs) and more links at KVR.