LiquidSonics’ Reverberate LE is a highly efficient convolution reverb audio processor without the modulation or true stereo capabilities of Reverberate. It is available in a standard CPU edition and a version taking advantage of NVIDIA CUDA for the main convolution processing tasks reducing CPU usage where a G80* and above compatible card is found in the system.
Convolution Reverb Essentials
Reverberate LE provides a basic stereo convolution tool for Windows PCs. The essential parameters found on all good reverbs such as a pre-delay, gate and early onset control are all provided in a simple to use set of controls. Advanced reverb decay shapes can be sculpted using the envelope controls, and pitch corrections are possible using the stretch parameter.
High Quality Filtering
The essential filtering tools to place a reverb in the mix are covered with Reverberate LE’s oversampled paragraphic equaliser. Choose from all major filter topologies in a very simple to use interface.
Presets and IRs
Reverberate LE is supplied with a basic bank of 15 stereo presets. Compatibility with various online sources of free IRs ensures the reverb can be used for a wide range of applications.
Reverberate LE is a well featured convolution reverb, a complete list of capabilities is as follows:
- Stereo convolution reverb
- Zero latency CPU edition (or up to 8192 samples for lower CPU usage)
- Low latency GPU edition (512 – 8192 samples delay)
- Wav, Aiff and Flac support
- ADSHR envelopes
- 50%-150% stretch
- Double oversampled IR-EQ
- Pre-delay up to 500ms
- GPU Edition utilises the power of NVIDIA CUDA
Note that Reverberate LE is available for 32-bit PC VST only.
Reverberate LE supports all major VST DAWs on Windows
- Windows XP and above
- VST 2.4 host
- Pentium 4 and above recommended
- NVIDIA 8 Series GPU (and above) with Compute Capability 1.1 for GPU Edition *
* The GPU Edition Requires NVIDIA GeForce 8 series and above for CUDA support. Compute Capability 1.1 is required to run the GPU Edition which excludes some GeForce 8800 series cards (i.e. those based on the G80 architecture). All other CUDA enabled cards are thought to be compatible but neither system or device compatibility is guaranteed. Correct operation of the GPU edition is highly dependent on a valid CUDA install by the user and no guarantee of compatibility with any card, system or configuration can be provided.
Purchasing and License Information
Reverberate LE is provided free of charge.