Legends Never Sounded So Good
“Reverberate 3 is like the Tardis, you think it's a simple reverb plug-in, then you step inside! The possibilities are endless and very easy to control. The sheer amount of variation and control reminds me of traditional hardware reverbs of old.”Andy BradfieldManic Street Preachers, Elbow
Reenergise Your Impulses
Rejuvenate Your Rack
“Fusion-IR and the Bricasti samples made Reverberate 2 one of the great bargains. It’s been in daily use for me ever since. Reverberate 3 is so much more that I could have hoped for. It’s a creative space machine.”Simon FranglenAvatar, Titanic
Available Free For 14 Days
Reverberate 3 is available to try for free on macOS and Windows.
You will require iLok License Manager, and an iLok 2/3 dongle, iLok local authorisation or iLok Cloud is required.
Just enter the iLok code below in iLok License Manager and install the plug-in:
After 14 days a full license is required to continue using the plug-in(s).
Here are stereo audio examples of instruments used with Reverberate 3, each example shows the dry version as well as several examples of different presets. Many thanks to Nashville producer Dan Wheeler for making these available to us.
Purchasing and License Information
Available to buy from the LiquidSonics Store for the new lower price of $99 (previously $125), just click below to add to your basket.
Owners of Reverberate 1, Reverberate 2 and Reverberate Core licenses can upgrade for 50% off – get your coupon from the upgrades page.
An iLok 2/3 dongle, iLok local authorisation or iLok Cloud is required.
Documents and Installers
Version 3.0.2 (30 October 2020)
- Fix for incorrect audio processing when loading static Fusion-IRs into the Reverb 2 container
Version 3.0.1 (14 October 2020)
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.9 and 10.10 systems
- Added power icon to the equaliser visualisations to enable/disable processing
- Added the option to show or hide middle and lower pane regions from the settings menu
- Corrected LFO1/LFO2 ordering in the master equaliser
- Auto-enable the reverb module when a new impulse response is loaded from “Load-IR” button
- Better support for AIF files with the .aif extension (previously it assumed .aiff in some areas)
- Recognise a shift-click on the preset browser chevrons to move between banks instead of individual presets
Version 3.0 (Build 9 October 2020 / Release 12 October)
- Initial release
For version 1 or 2 installers please see the legacy downloads page.
Reverberate 3 supports all major 64-bit DAWs on Windows and macOS
- iLok 2/3, iLok local computer or iLok Cloud
- Windows 7 and above
- macOS 10.9 and above
- VST 2.4, VST 3, Audio Unit, AAX
- 64-bit DAW and OS required
- 500 MB disk space for a base installation
- Fusion-IRs require additional disk space (can be installed to a separate drive)
Reverberate 2 is a fully featured convolution reverb, a complete list of capabilities is as follows:
- Dual convolution reverbs
- Fusion IR processing capability
- Synthetic early reflections and tail generation modules
- SplitMod early/late pitch and non-pitching modulation
- Modulated true stereo simulation for stereo IRs
- Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
- Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
- Stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and post effects
- Post EQ with LFO modulation
- Sheen EQ filter for adding synthetic high frequency content to dark IRs
- Stereo widener
- ADSHR envelopes with shape control
- Zero latency (or up to 8192 sample delay for reduced CPU usage)
- Impulse response chaining
- Integrated preset and sample browsers
- Wav, Aiff and Flac file support
- 64-bit VST, VST 3, AU and AAX
- Scalable interface with high resolution display compatibility
- Folder bookmarking
- Recursive file location searching for lost IRs
- FS-24x, FS-48, FS-1 and Bricasti M7 Fusion-IR expansion packs available (no additional purchase required)