LiquidSonics Filtrate is an efficient linear phase 8-band stereo parametric audio equaliser for Mac and PC.
Filtrate is a fully featured paragraphic linear phase equaliser, a complete list of capabilities is as follows:
- Linear phase equaliser
- 8 independent left, right, or stereo bands
- MIDI key frequency control for each band (-12 to 24 semitone offset)
- MIDI CC control of cutoff, gain and Q for all bands
- Filter mix control for EQ mix fading
- Mac and PC supported (VST / RTAS / AU)
- 64-bit VST and AU on Mac and PC
- CUDA support on PC
Please note that the Pro Tools AAX format is not supported by Filtrate.
Filtrate supports all major VST/AU DAWs on Windows and macOS
- Windows XP and above
- OS X / macOS 10.7 and above
- VST 2.4 and Audio Unit (AAX is not supported)
- 32-bit or 64-bit DAWs and processors
Full Download and 30-Day Demo
Filtrate is available to download now for macOS and Windows (these downloads contain both the full and demo versions). The demo will function for 30 days and after this period audio will not be processed until a license file is supplied (provided via email after purchase).