Dual Modulated Convolution Processors
Flexible Effects and Routing
Available Free For 30 Days
Reverberate 2 is available to download now for macOS and Windows (these downloads contain both the full and demo versions).
The demo will function for 30 days and after this period audio will not be processed until a license file is supplied (provided via email after purchase).
Documents and Installers
Version 2.200 (May 2017)
- All: Improved processing efficiency for all convolution modes.
- All: Bug fix for zero latency mode switching to 128 samples delay with the Fusion-IR convolver.
- All: Text boxes can now be edited in Ableton Live.
- All: Crash bug resolved when using mouse wheel on the scroll bar.
Reverberate 2 supports all major DAWs on Windows and macOS
- Windows XP and above
- OS X / macOS 10.7 and above
- VST 2.4, Audio Unit, AAX
- 32-bit or 64-bit DAWs and processors
- 500 MB disk space for a base installation
- Fusion-IRs require up to 20 GB of additional disk space (can be installed to a separate disk)
Reverberate 2 is a fully featured convolution reverb, a complete list of capabilities is as follows:
- Dual true-stereo convolution reverb
- Fusion IR processing capability (New in Version 2)
- Synthetic early reflections and tail generation modules
- SplitMod early/late pitch modulation
- True stereo simulation for stereo IRs
- Double oversampled EQ with modulation per IR
- Linear-interpolation choruses for IR1, IR2 and post effects
- Stereo delays with modulation for IR2, IR2 and post effects
- Post EQ with LFO modulation
- Sheen EQ filter for adding synthetic high frequency content to dark IRs
- Modulation via MIDI-CC
- Stereo widener with anti-phase reduction
- ADSHR envelopes with shape control
- Zero latency (or up to 8192 sample delay for reduced CPU usage)
- Low CPU downsampling mode option
- Impulse response chaining
- Nine skin options (New in Version 2)
- Integrated preset and sample browsers (Can be hidden in Version 2)
- Wav, WIR, SDIR, Aiff and Flac file support
- 32/64-bit VST, AU and AAX on Mac and PC
- Precise parameter entry
- Recursive lost files search