Download PC VST
Download PC VST
(Cancer Research UK)
LiquidSonics' Reverberate LE is a highly efficient convolution reverb audio processor without the modulation or true stereo capabilities of Reverberate. It is available in a standard CPU edition and a version taking advantage of NVIDIA CUDA for the main convolution processing tasks reducing CPU usage where a G80* and above compatible card is found in the system.
Features and Specifications:
- Stereo convolution reverb
- Zero latency CPU edition (or up to 8192 samples for lower CPU usage)
- Low latency GPU edition (512 - 8192 samples delay)
- Wav, Aiff and Flac support
- ADSHR envelopes
- 50%-150% stretch
- Double oversampled IR-EQ
- Pre-delay up to 500ms
- GPU Edition utilises the power of NVIDIA CUDA
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VST 2.4 host
- Pentium 4 and above recommended
- NVIDIA 8 Series GPU (and above) with Compute Capability 1.1 for GPU Edition *
Presets and Impulse Responses
Reverberate LE is supplied with a small number of presets and impulse responses in order to provide an overview of the plug-in's capabilities. We strongly encourage you to load up additional impulse responses. Whilst there are many outstanding commercial DVD IR libraries there are some excellent, well respected packages available online such as those at STN (rhythminmind.net), Samplicity, OpenAIR (UK-based sampled IRs) and more links at KVR.
Although you are welcome to download this plug-in for free, if you find it useful please consider a donation of at least £15 (€15, $20USD) or whatever you can afford. Click To Donate
GPU Edition: Status NotesZero latency mode is not supported by the GPU Edition due to a combination of factors including the mechanisms involved with transferring data to and from the GPU being much more efficient with larger blocks, a current requirement to run CUDA VST plug-ins in a separate thread (making larger block processing more efficient) and the lack of coherency in buffering schemes used by various different VST hosts complicating the above issues. It may become more practical to implement this feature in future using newer GPU architectures.
* The GPU Edition Requires NVIDIA GeForce 8 series and above for CUDA support. Compute Capability 1.1 is required to run the GPU Edition which excludes some GeForce 8800 series cards (i.e. those based on the G80 architecture). All other CUDA enabled cards are thought to be compatible but neither system or device compatibility is guaranteed. Correct operation of the GPU edition is highly dependent on a valid CUDA install by the user and no guarantee of compatibility with any card, system or configuration can be provided.