LiquidSonics Reverberate Core is a highly efficient true stereo convolution reverb audio processor featuring zero-latency operation with oversampled paragraphic equalisers and envelope control for Mac and PC.
Features and Specifications:
- True Stereo convolution reverb
- Supports Mac and PC (VST / RTAS / AU)
- Zero latency (or select up to 8192 samples latency)
- Wav, WIR, SDIR, Aiff and Flac file support
- Integrated samples and presets browsers
- Drag and drop IRs from OS file browsers
- ADSHR envelopes with linear, log and exponential shape control
- 50%-150% stretch
- Double oversampled EQ
- 48 Presets (including 29 true-stereo presets)
- Downsampling (low CPU) mode available for use in high sample rate projects
- Lower memory footprint than the full edition of Reverberate
- 64-bit VST and AU on Mac and PC
- CUDA support on PC
Owners of Reverberate may find Reverberate Core especially attractive when left at a higher latency setting as a workhorse true stereo convolution engine. In instances where only a basic convolution configuration is required (such as use of third party impulse response libraries requiring minimal effects and modulation) Reverberate Core can act as an extremely light-weight convolver increasing the number of convolution reverbs that it is practical to employ in a project. Reverberate preset files are compatible with Reverberate Core where features exist in both programs.
Price and Purchasing Information
£30* (approx $50USD) via Paypal includes:
- License for Windows XP / Vista / 7 (RTAS, VST)
- License for Intel Mac - Leopard 10.5.8 to El Capitan 10.11.x (RTAS, VST, AU)
- All Reverberate Core updates to v2.0
*Within Europe VAT is added at the local rate (no VAT is charged outside the EU).
Licenses are typically processed and delivered via email within 5-10 minutes. If you do not receive your license within 2 hours and it has not been incorrectly filtered as spam please contact us via the support page.
If you cannot use PayPal in your country contact us about paying via Google Checkout.
Full Download with Free 30-Day Demo
Click the link at the top right of the page to download the software. Each download contains the full and demo versions of Reverberate Core.
The demo will function for 30 days and after this period audio will not be processed until you supply a license file (provided via email upon purchase). Please evaluate the software in the demo mode before purchasing to ensure it meets your needs and that it is compatible with your system and impulse response libraries (license transfers or refunds beyond the first 7 days of ownership are not provided).
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Intel Mac - Leopard / Yosemite (OS X 10.5.8 / 10.10.x)
- RTAS, VST 2.4 (PC and Mac) and AU host (Mac only)
- Pentium 4 and above recommended
- 64-bit VST/AU versions require a 64-bit capable host
CUDA Convolver for PC
The LiquidSonics CUDA convolver from Reverberate LE has been extended to feature True Stereo support and is included in the release Reverberate Core v1.100. To use this requires a series 8 NVIDIA GPU with drivers 260.99 or above (a series 200 card with 512MB GPU memory or above is recommended as each instance uses ~50MB of GPU RAM).
Compatible systems can access the GPU convolver from the Latency option in the Settings tab. When GPU resources are depleted the CPU convolver is used as a fall-back. Further instructions are included in the manual (access the latest version via the start menu link once installed). Songs that have been configured to use the CUDA convolver will default to the CPU convolver if 1.030 is re-installed.
The CUDA build is for PC only and may be withdrawn at any time (e.g. compatibility reasons with newer drivers at some stage in the future etc). There are currently no plans to support CUDA on Mac or OpenCL on Mac or PC.