This page details the changes throughout development and logs known issues for Filtrate and includes a number of previous versions for download.
1.120: 02/03/16- All: Fix for frequency text entry on sample rates above 44.1 kHz.
1.111: 24/02/14- AU: An additional fallback AU implementation for hosts incompatible with the regular AU is now selectable in the installer.
1.110: 15/01/14- All: Optimisations for additional CPUs and instruction sets.
- OS X: Improved support within Renoise 3 and Digital Performer 8.
1.103: 15/12/12- All: Bugfix in x64 convolver.
1.102: 06/11/12- Mac: Fix for file license file registration window bug in OS X 10.8.x
1.101: 24/03/12- Mac AU: Fixed window size opening incorrectly.
- PC: GPU convolver thread safety fix.
1.100: 06/02/12- All: An additional 3 bands of EQ bringing the total to 8 bands.
- All: MIDI note follow mode for each band so the key pressed on the MIDI keyboard can be used to set the band frequency in the range -12 to +24 semitones.
- All: Added an EQ mix parameter to allow rapid dry/wet comparisons or gradual EQ effect fades.
- All: Holding the alt keyboard button while clicking the EQ handle toggles the filter type.
- All: Holding the control keyboard button while clicking the EQ handle toggles the filter stereo mode.
- All: Larger VU meter.
1.002: 27/01/12- All: Mouse wheel support for changing filter bandwidth in the EQ visualisation window.
1.001: 11/01/12- VST: When loading an individual preset (fxp) file the current program number was changed incorrectly.
1.000: 07/01/12- All: Initial release.