Full Version / Demo
LiquidSonics Filtrate is an efficient linear phase 8-band stereo parametric audio equaliser for Mac and PC.
Features and Specifications:
- Linear phase equaliser
- 8 independent left, right, or stereo bands
- MIDI key frequency control for each band (-12 to 24 semitone offset)
- MIDI CC control of cutoff, gain and Q for all bands
- Filter mix control for EQ mix fading
- Mac and PC supported (VST / RTAS / AU)
- 64-bit VST and AU on Mac and PC
- CUDA support on PC
Price and Purchasing Information
£25 (approx $40USD) via Paypal includes:
- License for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (RTAS, VST)
- License for Intel Mac - Leopard 10.5.8 to Mavericks 10.9.x (RTAS, VST, AU)
- Filtrate updates to v2.0
Licenses are typically processed and delivered via email within 5-10 minutes. If you do not receive your license within 2 hours please contact us via the support page.
Licensed users of Reverberate or Reverberate Core may purchase a discounted Filtrate license for £17.
If you cannot use PayPal in your country contact us about paying via Google Checkout.
Full Download with Free 30-Day Demo
Click the link at the top right of the page to download the software. Each download contains the full and demo versions of Filtrate.
The demo will function for 30 days and after this period audio will not be processed until you supply a license file (provided via email upon purchase). Please evaluate the software in the demo mode before purchasing to ensure it meets your needs (license transfers or refunds beyond the first 7 days of ownership are not provided).
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Intel Mac - Leopard to Mavericks (OS X 10.5.8 - 10.9.x)
- RTAS, VST 2.4 (PC and Mac) and AU host (Mac only)
- Pentium 4 and above recommended
- 64-bit VST/AU versions require a 64-bit capable host
CUDA Convolver for PC
To use the CUDA convolver a series 8 NVIDIA GPU with drivers 260.99 or above is required (a series 200 card with 256MB GPU memory or above is recommended; each instance uses ~30MB of GPU RAM).
Compatible systems can access the GPU convolver from the latency option menu. When GPU resources are depleted the CPU convolver is used as a fall-back. Further instructions are included in the manual (access the latest version via the start menu link once installed).
The CUDA build is for PC only and may be withdrawn at any time (e.g. compatibility reasons with newer drivers at some stage in the future etc). There are currently no plans to support CUDA on Mac or OpenCL on Mac or PC.